February 25, 2020 is a special day for the organization of Eternal Ukraine, because we met like-minded people in the matter of democratic development of the country and promoting transparency in the work of central state bodies and local self-government bodies. On this day, the leader of our organization met to discuss pressing issues that are of interest to our members and citizens, who support us in our desire to improve the lives of the average Ukrainian.
From words to deeds – Memorandum of cooperation was drawn up and signed. Some important provisions are:
- ensuring control over observance of the current legislation of Ukraine, prevention and counteraction to corruption manifestations in public and private spheres of public relations;
- exposing corruption schemes and punishing corrupt officials;
- renewal of the rights, freedoms or interests of individuals, legal entities, and interests of the state violated as a result of corruption;
- promoting and participating in the development of the anti-corruption movement on the principles of partnership, legitimacy and healthy competition of all participants;
- exchange of experience and knowledge gained by the Parties in their respective fields of activity through the participation of representatives of the Parties in seminars, conferences, forums and other events organized by either Party;
- participation in joint development of standards for the professional functioning of anti-corruption activists;
- enhancing the role of non-state activists in controlling power;
The responsibility that lies with the work of the public sector is to ensure the effective work of government bodies for the benefit of Ukrainian citizens.